Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Played Lately: World of Warcraft

  • Yeah, there are at least four other posts I could be writing that have nothing to do with WoW, but this is what I feel like typing now. Two relatively exciting things have happened over the last two weeks in the game that I wanted to share with you, my loyal readers.
  • First, Kryptonite has started making regular forays into Karazhan with an (almost) all guild group. This of course means that they have room to drag along a wayward mage such as myself. I do have to trade nights with another mage in the guild, but he's a good guy and I can't spend all my time in there or I won't have any time to spare for my lovely wife. We dropped Attumen, Moroes, and the Maiden after several attempts each, so the going is slow (unlike my earlier run with Represent). But it's very cool to be learning the encounters with friends and progressing together.
  • Then last night, I finally completed all the group quests that lead up to the Ogri'la quest area. I wrote before about what a pain this quest series was. However, my good guild friend Magah was in the same predicament. We had joined up to finish the initial Netherwing quests (all I need is 5000 gold to continue that, heh) when we decided to check if the same group was interested in the Ogri'la quests as well. Turned out that we had five of us all needing to do these quests. What luck! We completed all five in relatively short order and now have access to a load of new quests to occupy my time.
  • This of course means I had to stay up way too late trying out all the new quests. And I have a raid tonight. So tired.....

No comments:

Post a Comment