Thursday, September 10, 2009

Played Lately: Champions Online

  • Just a mini-post to let everyone know I'm still around. My adorable wife's birthday was on the ninth. (Happy Birthday, Beautiful!) You might say I have been distracted.


  • In my free time, I've been playing Champions Online. No surprises there. But I have to say that I'm worried. The game officially launched on the 1st, so I'm only nine days into the 30-day initial game time. That was kind of funny to me. My lifetime subscription doesn't really take over until the thirty days are up. Wow, sidetracked! I'm tired.

  • Anyway, worried. I've been playing a lot more this week since I've been on vacation. Even so, I'm already level 26 on my main character. Will I hit the level cap before the month is out?

  • The leveling curve has definitely steepened, so I'm not overly fearful. In this post-WoW world, I'm used to being spoiled with frequent dings. Until I've actually hit the cap, this is all completely irrational. Nevertheless, I have scaled back my playtime some to avoid potential burnout.

  • A post on my Nemesis is still coming. The great and powerful Necrosis has come to Millennium City. I, for one, am happy Arcfire is out there to stop him.


© 2009 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.
If you're reading this on a site other than Bullet Points, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment