Monday, February 19, 2007

Bullet Points, The First

  • I'm Anjin and this is my introductory post. Hi.

  • Yes, I know that the user name shows up as Kira Lanfier. That's the name I used for my first blog, Guild Wars Kira and I can't be bothered to do anything about that. Okay?

  • I think that bullet points are the single most perfect method of conveying random bits of information in a way that implies a connection without ever making those connections explicit. And since I named the blog Bullet Points, you should just assume that you'll be seeing a lot more of them.

  • I will be using this space to talk about any old thing. But since I'm most likely to be thinking about games and comics, that is what you are most likely to find here.

  • But who knows? I might just surprise you.

  • Yeah, fine. Go ahead and laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Thought I'd come back and see where it all started. I had no idea you had a Guild Wars blog, I'll have to check that out.

    I love reading your posts, and you do indeed surprise me. Not everytime but at least once a month.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete