Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Random Shots: Vented Frustration As Greenhouse Contributor

  • Work. Was there ever a more fitting name for something? I hear people stay that you should love your work or that you should find a job you enjoy. But if I did that, would it still be work? Or would that fact that what I love is now work, would I cease to love it?

  • The elections just keep zooming along. The Republican side looks all zipped up at this point, so the Democrats have been where the fun is at now. It is interesting to see people starting to fall in line behind Barack Obama now that they have a presumptive opponent. It's kind of nice to have an election that's not just a referendum on the current administration.

  • I haven't been blogging much because I've been doing "other things." Like playing World of Warcraft with my brother. Like watching The Wire and Doctor Who. Like reading actual books like Snow Crash, Grave Peril, and now Homicide: A Year On The Killing Streets.

  • That last bit was one of those weird ventings where one complains they have too much to do and not enough time to do them. If only my problem was always having too many choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment