- I wasn't going to do it again this year. Not writing is so much easier than writing. Plus you get to play cool games like Champions Online and Torchlight. But then I saw a bunch of bloggers going on about joining NaNoWriMo this year and I thought about it. Then I had an idea.
- I HATE when I get ideas. Now I have to write it. Ugh.
- So I checked my NaNo website registration and, sure enough, I still have an account there.
- I'll be writing a fantasy novel, because that's what popped into my head. I hope it won't be just-another-heroic-fantasy. But it may end up as a 50,000 word fight scene, too.
- Actually, that might be pretty cool, too. See you in a month!
© 2009 Marty Runyon. All rights reserved.
If you're reading this on a site other than Bullet Points, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.